Digital Technologies Screen Time Leading to Increased Suicides?

WOW! ON AM show and touring schools is Nicholas , author and experienced addictionologist. Watch and read my starter reflection here.

Replies

• Tessa Gray (View all users posts) 01 Dec 2017 9:55am ()

Thanks for sharing this Warren about the latest news items on screen addition as a global epidemic (much like cocaine addiction) with clinical and neurological disorders (depression, anxiety) related to screen overuse. 

I've left a comment on your blog post because I really wonder what the implications are for the vulnerable brains like those kids/young people with aspergers - who already suffer from similar psychological and physical challenges. I worry what excessive screen time is doing to our most vulnerable young people. Does anyone else find this alarming too?

Join this group to contribute to discussions.

Digital Technologies: Ideas, implementation, inspiration for the new curriculum.

Digital Technologies: Ideas, implementation, inspiration for the new curriculum.

A group to help us explore the new Digital Technologies curriculum as it unfolds. Join today to share your thoughts, ideas, experiences and resources.