Search

Blogger junior

Started by Eve Jones 30 Oct 2015 11:46am () Replies (13)

Has anyone used the Blogger junior Ap with a junior classroom? I am thinking about downloading the Itunes Ap but would like to know if its worth it?

Replies

• Marnel van der Spuy (View all users posts) 02 Nov 2015 9:33am ()

Hi Wendy

Thank you for contributing to this discussion!

I am also looking at using Easy Blogger junior with my Year 1 learners. We've used Kidblog until September, but now have to pay for it and I am not entirely happy with all their changes. To help us getting through the year, I've created weebly blogs for my learners, but find it too complicated for them to use.

I think Easy Blogger junior will definitely be the way to go! I would like to hear more about how you set up your students' blogger account to link to your class blog, please. Do they need to log in or does everything work through Easy Blogger junior?

Cheers! smiley  

• Marnel van der Spuy (View all users posts) 02 Nov 2015 9:35am ()

Hi Eve

Thank you for starting this discussion!

I am also in the process of looking into using Easy Blogger junior with my learners!

Cheers! smiley

• Marnel van der Spuy (View all users posts) 02 Nov 2015 7:52pm ()

Hi Viv

Thank you so much for your reply and for sharing your experiences with Easy Blogger Junior. I am wondering if a student can post from their Easy Blogger Junior 'profile' directly onto their individual blogger blog?

Cheers! smiley

• Marnel van der Spuy (View all users posts) 03 Nov 2015 7:26pm ()

Hi Merryl

Thank you so much for your feedback on how you are using Easy Blogger Junior and for the link to the support site that you've shared with us!

Much appreciated!

Cheers! smiley

• Marnel van der Spuy (View all users posts) 01 Sep 2016 7:29pm ()

Hi Christina

I've started using Easy Blogger Jr with my Year 1 students at the start of this year. What I found to be worthwhile is that they can 'take' their blog with them to the next year group / class. Their blogs also have links on our class blog, which parents can easily view.

I am not sure what you mean with using it for "communication back to ECE centres", but if ECE are interested to see what their prior students are able to do [now], they too can view the blogs, as it is public.

Hope this helps! smiley

Join this group to contribute to discussions.