Search

November applications

• Public
Started by Kerry Boyde-Preece 21 Oct 2015 4:49pm () Replies (3)

Hi there,

I'm sure I read somewhere in the Teacher led Innovation Guide there is a template document for the concept stage, would anyone know where I could get hold of one if there is one?  

Also, what are the opening and closing dates for the November - February submissions please?

Thanks smiley

Kerry

Replies

• Ed Strafford (View all users posts) 28 Oct 2015 5:30pm ()

Hi Kerry,

Last year's guide can be found at the foot of this main project web page .

I suggest you refer to last year's guide to give you a general idea of the application process and to the revised guide for round 2, when it is released for any updated elements.

I anticipate the release of the guide for phase 2 will occur before mid-November. The guide for phase 2 will contain the opening and closing dates you are looking for.

It occurs to me to wonder if any of the successful teams from round 1 would be willing to make their completed templates available. This, of course, would not guarantee success but it would seem to be a smart 'open source' style of knowledge sharing and amplification of our collective talent!

Kind regards, Ed

• Ed Strafford (View all users posts) 02 Nov 2015 3:02pm ()

Hi again Kerry,

Today's Ministry bulletin for school leaders contained the following info re opening date for TLIF phase 2:

>>

Round two of the Teacher-led Innovation Fund opens on 16 November. Information on TLIF is available on our website 

<<

I expect that the closing date will be a date in mid-February.

cheers, Ed

Join this group to contribute to discussions.