Search

Expanding our digital tools

• Public
Started by MrsB30 15 May 2015 2:16pm () Replies (12)

We've been fairy well resourced with digital tools since we opened nearly 10 years ago. We have around 5 desktop computers per class (iMacs) and the senior classes have one macbook air per class. About 3 years ago we bought in iPads - but just one per class. We're at a stage now where staff would like more devices. We've been holding off as we feel we need to get the pedagogy around the use of devices right first (which seems to be a common thread in a lot of these discussions!) I'm new to the role of ICT co-ordination this year so I'm sort of trying to find my way with the best direction to go in. I'm looking for advice on what steps I should take next. Should I start developing an e-learning framework for our school? Do we increase iPads or replace our desktops with Chromebooks? Or keep our desktops till they die? So many questions and I feel I am floundering a bit!! Also any schools in Auckland who might have myself and my Digital Collaboration strategy team co-leader visit to share you're e-learning journey? Thanks smiley

Replies

Join this group to contribute to discussions.

e-Learning: Leadership

e-Learning: Leadership

Exploring leadership for change, vision, policy and strategy that integrates ICTs into learning.