Search

Explain Everything Issue, can you help?an image.

• Public
Started by merryl 05 May 2015 4:05am () Replies (5)

Hello 
We have made an Explain Everything on an iPad inserting video from the app. When we export to our Google drive the videos do not play but only show as an image. We are sure we have had videos playing before. Does anyone know what we might be doing wrong?

Thanks Room 11 Frankley School ( Merryl McAllister)

www.frankleyroom112015.blogspot.co.nz

Replies

• Innes Kennard (View all users posts) 05 May 2015 5:43am ()

Hi Merryl    Just checking.

Did you record the video within the EE slide. There is an option in settings to mute the mic for video playback then push record and play and this will embed the video into the slide, along with anything else uou might want to add. Then if you export as a video you get the video in the video plus all the other things you did in your production.

• merryl (View all users posts) 06 May 2015 4:38pm ()

Thank you so much. I have done what you suggested and it worked. Thanks so much.

• Monika Kern (View all users posts) 06 May 2015 12:11pm ()

Hi Merryl,

can you share the URL for the actual blog post where you are experiencing the problem, please? What I saw when I looked at your blog briefly all seemed to work?

Thanks! Monika

• merryl (View all users posts) 06 May 2015 4:49pm ()

Hi Monika

We have fixed it using the advice from Innes. On the blog we put another video we made on iMovie when we could not get the Explain Everything to work. Thanks for your help though.

Join this group to contribute to discussions.