Search

Ideas stage

• Public
Started by Tiffany Ottley 22 Apr 2015 2:34pm () Replies (7)

Can people please tell me what schools/ groups are working on in the first round of funding as we would like to apply with a MLE idea. 

Replies

• Ed Strafford (View all users posts) 19 Oct 2015 10:45am ()

Hi Tiffany,

I am sorry (and embarrassed) that I haven't replied earlier.

Given the delay, I'll try to contact you directly via VLN to let you know that there is now an answer for you!

I missed this when I got back in July from 3 months away.

It is such a good question I will post a reply here and also include the answer in a new post, so more folks might see it.

Here is the link to a PDF of all the projects from the first round.

All the best with your TLIF plans Tiffany.

Kind regards, Ed

• Kerry Boyde-Preece (View all users posts) 21 Oct 2015 4:53pm ()

Does a TLF need to be led by one person or can it be a group of teachers?  We are looking at running project days, it's whole school initiative involving around 40 staff and 380 students.  I'm just wondering what's the best way to apply for funding?

Appreciate any thoughts, thanks 

Kerry

• Ed Strafford (View all users posts) 28 Oct 2015 4:58pm ()

Kia ora Kerry,

For your first question, I will check this out for you and get back to you on Monday (today being Wednesday 28th).

As to the best way to apply for funding, I suggest you refer to last year's guide to give you a general idea and to the revised guide for round 2, when it is released. I anticipate this will be before mid-November.

Last year's guide can be found at the foot of this main project web page

cheers, Ed

• Kerry Boyde-Preece (View all users posts) 29 Oct 2015 10:07am ()

Tena koe Ed

Thanks, appreciate your response ;)

Kerry

• Ed Strafford (View all users posts) 02 Nov 2015 3:37pm ()

Hi Kerry,

To answer your question about leadership of TLF projects, I have spoken with Cat Kwocksun who administers the fund.

One person needs to be the named leader on the application but leadership responsibilities can be distributed among a range of people involved in the project.

Hope this helps :)

• Kerry Boyde-Preece (View all users posts) 10 Nov 2015 8:59am ()

Thanks Ed, much appreciated. 

Kerry

Join this group to contribute to discussions.