Search

Google Forms

Started by Hamish Hislop 16 Feb 2015 9:47pm () Replies (6)

Hi everyone,

I am trying to create a set of google forms for which the students will use for basic facts practice. There will be multiple forms of graded number practice questions on each form. I am trying to find a way to create these forms without having to make each form individually. I was wondering if anyone knows how to create a form from a spreadsheet or another way? 

Replies

• Kelly Faulkner (View all users posts) 17 Feb 2015 7:45am ()

this may be a silly question, but did you try "make a copy?" under the File pull down menu? would that help you? let me know if it doesn't. i did, however, just try it with one of my forms, and it works fine.

• Hamish Hislop (View all users posts) 17 Feb 2015 7:55am ()

Thanks Kelly, I am trying to make different forms, each one a different set of practice questions. It's not the formatting I want to copy but the need to re enter all the questions individually onto a form. Trying to save time but maybe I just need to invest some into this project and get it done right. I guess once it is done, it will always be there.

Cheers

• Kelly Faulkner (View all users posts) 17 Feb 2015 8:05am ()

ah, bummer. yep, that's what i did with my form - copied it then typed over the questions...and i was only dealing with a couple! sorry you have many more :/

• Tim Thatcher (View all users posts) 17 Feb 2015 10:52am ()

Hi

We use Hapara to manage this. Its very worthwhile if your serious about integrating GAFE into your classroom. Our language, Science and Maths departments use Flubaroo for their testing as it marks and collates all the answers for you. This is an add on you can search for from Google Sheets.

Regards

Tim Thatcher

• Hamish Hislop (View all users posts) 17 Feb 2015 3:10pm ()

Hi Tim,

Flubaroo was what made me think of creating these forms. It looks like a really useful tool for spreadsheets. Thanks for your ideas everyone.

Join this group to contribute to discussions.