Search

2015 quadblogging

Started by Angelee Jarrett 15 Jan 2015 9:00am () Replies (3)

Looking forward to learning how quadblogging works this year through Quadblogging Aotearoa!  Glad to have found this group.  Any tips and advice around this form of collaboration greatly appreciated!

Replies

• Kerri Thompson (View all users posts) 15 Jan 2015 9:30am ()

Hi Angelee. My name is Kerri and I teach Year 7. I did Quadblogging for the first time last year. My BIGGEST advice is... if you join... make sure you have a blog that is consistently updated but more importantly don't decide NOT to participate without letting the others in your group know you have to pull out (for whatever reason). I made a BRILLIANT connection with one class in my group but the other two never responded... so I definitely recommend it... so much fun for kids to know there is an audience out there!

I would love to connect OUR classes as a way of learning/sharing with little ones... we could share stories/videos or even have GHO! My email is kerri.thompson@tamateaint.ac.nz if you would like to contact me. My twitter handle is @kerriattamatea if you are on twitter.

• Nic (View all users posts) 15 Jan 2015 9:49am ()

I would be keen too. I teach Year 4, 5 and 6.

My email is nstevenson@worserbay.school.nz and our blog address is http://matarikiwbs.blogspot.co.nz/

My twitter handle is @NStevenson

Join this group to contribute to discussions.