Search

Creating QR codes with audio files

• Public
Started by VickiPimenta 20 Oct 2014 11:33am () Replies (6)

I was wondering what tool people are using to create QR codes for audio files.  We were recording the audio on Vocaroo and then creating the QR code, but this is only valid for 6 months.  We have just re recorded all our audio files and uploaded to Google Drive, and then copied the link into QRStuff.com, but there has got to be an easier way!  Any suggestions welcomed :)

Replies

• VickiPimenta (View all users posts) 24 Oct 2014 8:30am ()

Thanks Innes for such a detailed reply, I will certainly be trying these options.

Lavinia - we are using them to help our Junior Students with their learning steps, using the learning progressions for children to scan the code to see what they need to do next in reading, with writing and numeracy next on the agenda :)

Thanks again

Vicki

• VickiPimenta (View all users posts) 24 Oct 2014 10:58am ()

Hi Lavinia

I think we should get together in the next couple of weeks and see if we can help each other out, what do you think?

The Post grad course at Mind lab sounds amazing, I went to the open afternoon last week and felt very inspired.  A couple of teachers from here are going to do the course next year and are certainly looking forward to the challenge.  I would have been signed up too, but am taking next year off to look after my wee bub who is due in Feb :)

Drop me an email about catching up - vickip@konini.school.nz

Join this group to contribute to discussions.