Search

Welcome!

Started by Aimee 18 Sep 2014 8:10pm () Replies (4)

Hi Everyone,

This is the first time I have made a group in VLN.  I was encouraged to do so by Leigh Hynes and Barbra Reid.  It would be great for us to get to know each other so leave a post about you, the class you teach, and anything else interesting about you.

My name is Aimee, I teach a Y8 BYOD blended e-learning class.  I am getting my teeth into all things technological!  I am looking forward to working with you all.

Replies

• Roxy Hickman (View all users posts) 30 Sep 2014 10:55am ()

Kia Ora Aimee and HB Teachers, 

Well done on creating this group!

I am a Learning with Digital Technologies (LwDT) Facilitator with Leigh and Barb, and I am right here on your doorstep in Napier! I am looking forward to connecting with you all in this space and hopefully in person some time soon. 

My areas of interest is working with Special Education needs and Universal Design for Learning, but I am good with other techy kind of things too. I will pass it on to other local teachers that might be interested in joining the group. 

Roxy

• Barbara Reid (View all users posts) 18 Sep 2014 9:34pm ()

Hi Aimee

Well done on creating your first group. Now to round up some Hawkes Bay teachers. 

Cheers

Barbara

• Aimee (View all users posts) 18 Sep 2014 9:37pm ()

Hi Barb,

Great to have you apart of the group.  Have tweeted it and put it on facebook - hopefully my other teacher friends will pass it along!  Fingers crossed.

Thank you for today, always enjoy when you and Leigh visit

Aimee

Join this group to contribute to discussions.