Search

Welcome to the Hamilton Connected Teachers Group

Started by Barbara Reid 30 Aug 2014 9:00pm () Replies (4)

Please introduce yourself. Tell us a little bit about yoursef, your role and your school and your interests. 

Replies

• Barbara Reid (View all users posts) 30 Aug 2014 9:02pm ()

Kia ora. I'm Barbara. I'm a Learning with digital Technologies facilitator based at the University of Waikato. I have taught all round the Waikato and in all levels of the primary school. I am passionate about elearning and being connected. 

• Candy Hart (View all users posts) 31 Aug 2014 1:19pm ()

What a great idea Barbara.  Laughing  

• Reshma Kantilal Patel-Harman (View all users posts) 31 Aug 2014 2:33pm ()

Thanks Barbara!  We need someone to co-ordinate to bring us together.  Yes count me in for the next meeting...I'll try to bring my tribe from schoolLaughing

I have been priviledged to have taught in uk and here in Hamilton.  Which is one reason I love travel, culture and food.  I'm currently a teaching DP, years 6-8, with 3 other amazing teachers in my senior team and a fantstic team of colleagues who regard and value the human spirit as number 1 priorty in life.  I just love learning from the wonderful connected educatiors whom I have already met here with you all and continue to meet and grow with here and through twitter.  My biggest joy and challenge is making a difference everyday with everyone that I meet. 

Join this group to contribute to discussions.