Search

The Māori Medium e-Learning Planning Framework/Te Rangitukutuku

Started by Kathe Tawhiwhirangi 28 Jul 2014 12:00pm () Replies (9)

Kia ora everyone -as the Māori Medium e-Learning Planning Framework (MMeLPF)/Te Rangitukutuku gains traction in our Maori medium settings, how have you self reviewed your schools e-Capability? Have you used Te Rangitukutuku? or something else? Whatever you have done...has it been useful to date? Please share your stories so that we can all benefit from your journeys :-)

Replies

• Nadell Karatea-Kokiri (View all users posts) 04 Aug 2014 6:09pm ()

Kia Ora koutou katoa,

My name is Nadell Karatea-Kokiri and I too am a digital technologies facilitator with Te Toi Tupu and am working in the Central South region particularly in Māori medium schools.  I have a school in the area I am working in that have been on the programme for at least 18months and we are about to go back to go forward to reposition ourselves with possibilities of a more focussed approach.  We will compare and contrast the last 18months to current day with the intent to see where shift has happened and progress made.

Titiro whakamuri kia haere whakamua - Reflection on past work in order to move forward.  Karawhiua e hoa mai!

Join this group to contribute to discussions.