Search

Screen shots on ipad

• Public
Started by Carol Gray 12 Jun 2014 11:31am () Replies (4)

Wondering if anyone can help me. Our school ipads will no longer take a screen shot. Will this be a problem with settings (I have looked there and can't solve the problem) or a problem with configurator that our technician looks after and I will need to get him to look at the problem. Thanks.

Replies

• Carol Gray (View all users posts) 14 Jun 2014 9:55am ()

We have 16GB Ipad 2's and have just under 1000 photos on them. Need to delete these and get classes to delete as they go. We are still able to take photos and use the camera. Will try deleting the photos and see if that enable us to take screen shots. Thanks.

• Vivien Field (View all users posts) 12 Jun 2014 4:50pm ()

Its possible restrictions are preventing access to photos.  Check to see if you can even access the photos section or see the camera on the iPads.  If you can't then maybe configurator has set that in restrictions to OFF.  You won't be able to take photos if the camera is off and thats effectively what screen grabs/shots are.

• Coral Butler (View all users posts) 12 Jun 2014 12:11pm ()

Maybe your ipads have no space left- too many photos or videos? This has been the cause of no screenshots for us at times.

Join this group to contribute to discussions.