Search

Book Creator Question: How can we embed completed epub books into wordpress site?

• Public
Started by Monika Kern 09 Jun 2014 9:14am () Replies (8)

Good morning, everyone,

I am in need of your combined expertise. Students at one of my schools have just created some gorgeous stories with Book Creator. They would like to embed these into their school site, a Cabu Site (wordpress). As we can't figure it out, I have just emailed their lovely rep but maybe one of you knows how to do it already and could share with us? I almost forgot to add, we are talking 10+MB files, and upload limit seems to be 8MB but even a 1MB upload didn't go through (probably as is the wrong format?) hence the questions about embedding (rather than uploading).

Many thanks!!! Monika

Replies

• Allanah King (View all users posts) 09 Jun 2014 4:18pm ()

Thanks for the link Jan Marie,

I am doing a Book Creator workshop tomorrow so have put a few of the specific Book Creator links together here.

https://sites.google.com/site/initialipadsetup/one-best-thing

The creators of Book Creator are working on a simpler way to publish the books to the web- it'll be there in one of their updates.

If printing is what you are after can I suggest that you make the audio file icon invisible so that it doesn't print out so kids don't get cross with the piece of paper that won't play sound.

Join this group to contribute to discussions.