Search

Adding apps to iPads

• Public
Started by belindacowie 03 Jun 2014 7:46pm () Replies (3)

Hi there.  Wondering if anyone can help me.  I went to install some new apps onto my iPads but when she plugged it in more apps (that aren't in my library) appeared, that I have not downloaded.  They are not in my library but still came up.  How do you get rid of these?  I is wanting to automatically sync new apps but not when these random ones are appearing.

Thanks for youe help

Replies

• Vivien Field (View all users posts) 12 Jun 2014 5:05pm ()

If you're all sharing the same account, and maybe the same iCloud settings & account then you will probably end up getting ANY Apps that have been downloaded with those accounts.  Also you need to ensure that you have Automatic Downloads turned to OFF in SETTINGS - iTunes & App Stores.  That setting if turned to ON will add Apps, Music or iBooks associated with the iTunes account.

• Antonia Fong-Molenaar (View all users posts) 04 Jun 2014 12:17am ()

Hi.  Has anyone else got access to your apple account? If anyone else has purchased apps on that account and you have automatically sync apps on, all the apps purchased under that account will upload onto your ipad.  They may even be apps you have tried and deleated. 

You can check your email to see if those apps appearing have been purchased. 

Hope this helps

Join this group to contribute to discussions.