Search

Kid-speak Writing Progressions

Started by Mary-Anne Murphy 19 May 2014 1:59am () Replies (9)

Hello All

This is a call for interested people to be part of Stage 2 of kid-speaking the Literacy progressions - namely the writing progressions. Place your name and info in this doc if you would like to help-out.

If you have already worked on this and would like to share your mahi for others to use, please place your info in this doc.

Special thanks in advance,

Mary-Anne Cool

Replies

• Tash Jacobs (View all users posts) 26 May 2014 3:09pm ()

Writing kid speak in progress  I have attached my work in progress on the writing progressions.  We originally wrote these using the exemplars before the LLP came out.  I have been alligning them to the LLP (currently done end of year 4, 6 ,8) ...hence the work in progress title.  I couldn't figure out how to place the doc in the one above as I made it on word???  I'm assuming it will continue to update in the link as I work on it???

• Tash Jacobs (View all users posts) 26 May 2014 3:14pm ()

It would appear that it doesn't update, so unless anyone has any clever ideas I guess I'll just add the link again when I have done more work on it.  :)

• Tash Jacobs (View all users posts) 26 May 2014 8:25pm ()

Yes I was just being lazy as I already had the doc in word.  I'll transfer it over and see if it causes any formatting issues.  Thanks :)

• Tash Jacobs (View all users posts) 18 Jun 2014 11:12am ()

Hi everyone.  When is our next Skype meeting?  I can't see it on the doc :)

Join this group to contribute to discussions.