Search

Track Changes Finally

Started by Michelle Robison 12 Mar 2014 8:57am () Replies (5)

An add on that needs to be installed but only a one click process and easy.

From: Chris Han via Google Docs <docs+noreply-APn2wQcqoUAleXvVhqwicZdvfYhyjGiT7PdYm__upuP0bQF43Jk@googleproductforums.com>
Date: 12 March 2014 07:37
Subject: Re: Google Docs Track Changes
To: docs@googleproductforums.com

Hey all,

I'm very excited to announce that our Track Changes for Google Docs add-on has just been released. My company, Letter Feed, is one of Google's developer partners on their new add-ons platform.

Please do report any issues you hit or give us your feedback over here. We're constantly trying to improve the product, so would love to hear from you about how we can make it work better for you.

Please try it out: Track Changes for Google Docs add-on and let me know what you think!

Best,
Chris

Replies

• Kerry Wood (View all users posts) 12 Mar 2014 9:51am ()

great news however even though we have addons enabled in the Admin settings for our domain the "add on" tab does not appear on either Doc or Sheets?? Any suggestions??

cheers
    Kerry
  • Allanah King (View all users posts) 12 Mar 2014 10:12am ()

May be users have to enable it themselves or through the management console on the Chromebook.

• Kerry Guise (View all users posts) 13 Mar 2014 11:48am ()

I clicked on the link provided in the email above and manually installed the add-on. This worked and now I am able to track changes, great for management meetings and collaborating with colleagues. I can see the benefit of this for teachers and children as it is very clear when proof reading and editing occur after feedback and feed-forward comments from teacher or peers.

Regards

Kerry

• Nic (View all users posts) 09 Apr 2014 5:40pm ()

Thanks for this! It looks great.

Join this group to contribute to discussions.