Search

Modelling book/app for guided reading/gathering info for otj's?

• Public
Started by Tash Jacobs 25 Feb 2014 8:31pm () Replies (3)

I am really interested to know what apps people are using for modelling/ recording learning intentions/kids ideas etc in guided reading and also how you are using this to gather and store evidence when making otj's.  Any examples would be much appreciated.  I've heard that notability is good but as it's not free I can't have a play to see how it works. 

Replies

• Barbara Reid (View all users posts) 25 Feb 2014 9:02pm ()

Hi Tash, you can use Show Me (free) or Explain Everything ($4.19) or Educreations as a modelling book. These can then be posted to your class blog or online space  for future reference. Lots of teachers use Evernote as a means of gathering evidence. It syncs to other devices, such as laptop, phone etc. You can use it to take notes, add phootos and audio as well. You can save notes into notebooks as well as tagging them to find again easily eg tag with child's name or reading or writing. 

• Tash Jacobs (View all users posts) 25 Feb 2014 9:15pm ()

Great thanks for that, I've been having a play with explain everything, importing short movie clips etc and then sending them for storage in our google drive... Can you tag in explain everything as that seems like a great idea.

Join this group to contribute to discussions.