Search

Puppet Pals - how to continue editing

• Public
Started by Ingrid 31 Oct 2013 12:05pm () Replies (5)

We are creating stories using Puppet pals and would like to know how to continue editing and adding more speech after the work has been saved. Is this possible?

Replies

• Stuart Hale (View all users posts) 31 Oct 2013 12:18pm ()

Hi 

Export the saved show to the Photos with the export option (Hint in Setting goto Puppet Pals and there is an option to to turn off the Puppet Pals Advert! at the end and to export in a HQ resolution!)

Get the iMovie App - now comes free with all iOS devices from Sept 1st!!

The exported project will come up in iMovie

- now free to add or take away sound put sound effects in, background music, mix sound

- Add Text, subtitiles Headings

- Edit the video - add more live video or edit out pieces

And there is alot of options to export!!

This is one of my most popular workshops I take

cheers

Stuart

• Ingrid (View all users posts) 31 Oct 2013 4:48pm ()

Hi Stuart

Thanks for that - it worked well.

Ingrid

• Tash Jacobs (View all users posts) 01 Nov 2013 8:40am ()

You have probably already thought of this but it works we'll to get the kids to make their puppet pals as a series of takes which they pre determine and then paste it altogether in i-movie. Makes the editing process much easier :)

• Luke Nola (View all users posts) 01 Nov 2013 9:18am ()

Hi Stuart, I'm pleased to hear that you are using Puppet Pals as a learning tool. We are an app developer and have just been commissiond to build a story telling app for kids here in NZ.  'Little Legends' app we are creating will be focussing on the story ideas and creation more than the graphic animation side which apps like Puppet Pals cover pretty well already. I'd love tp hear how your class uses the app to build origional stories as it might help us detimine our functionality. How are you currently guiding kids in the conceptual stages? Cheers, Luke.

Join this group to contribute to discussions.