Search

Blogging / Website / Wiki

• Public
Started by Jo Langdon 01 Sep 2013 8:40pm () Replies (13)

Hi there, I am at the very beginning of my ICT journey.  I am wanting to trial the use of blogging and/or a classroom website at our school and was hoping someone could give me a simply explaination of the differences/ pros/ cons between the two.  I am currently wondering about weebly or blogspot.  The class I will initally trial it in is a year 2/3 class.  But any comments relating to the use of either from N/E to year 6 would be appreciated.

Thanks Jo

Replies

• Josie Woon (View all users posts) 01 Sep 2013 9:34pm ()

Yes I agree I use blogspot and find it fab.  I have also set up pages which I have loaded wth my classes websites and resources.  They are year 2/3 and the first thing they do is search up our blog and all the links are there for them to do all their work, resources, quadblog links, school web link etc.

Have found it very easy to use, load pictures and videos and can update straight from the ipad email.

You can have a look at mine if you want www.room9rockets@blogspot.co.nz

Good Luck, here to help if you need anything.  I set mine up by watching a short youtube vid then by trial and error.  That is what I have advised my staff just get on and have a play.

Join this group to contribute to discussions.