Search

Te Reo Rangatira

• Public
Started by Reremoana Taipeti 18 Aug 2013 7:21am () Replies (2)

He pohiri tenei ki Nga kaiako TRR L1,2,3 Kia hono mai ki tenei roopu Ki te whakawhitiwhiti whakaaro, ki te hanga rauemi penei i nga exemplars ara atu, ara atu. he pai tonu pea me hui, wananga ranei taatau, kanohi ki te kanohi i etahi wa.

"Nau te rourou, naaku te rourou ka ora ai a taatau tamariki me taatau hoki nga kaiako"

Replies

• Moana Timoko (View all users posts) 18 Aug 2013 5:14pm ()

Kia ora Reremoana

You may actually want to create a VLN group entitled 'Te Reo Rangatira'.  This group can then be accessed by other kaiako from different kura.  This group here is intended for kaiako from your kura only although it is public for now to make joining easier.  Therefore your audience for your discussion post is only you and I at the moment as the only current members as at the 18th of August.  

I've added a video clip about creating a Group space below.

I would also make the group 'OPEN' so that others can join the group automatically.

You will receive notifications via your email when others have joined the group.  

I can you talk you through some possibilities to consider once you've set up your group as you'd want to think about how you are going to manage and use the space.  

We can discuss this further when we meet again in Week 6 or we can continue discussions via this discussion post or via email.  Kei a koe te tikanga.

I think it's a great idea and we will be able to promote and share links to the group via our networks as I know there will be many kaiako who will be interested in joining.

Join this group to contribute to discussions.