Search

Screen Recording App for iPad

• Public
Started by Tania 09 Aug 2013 11:16am () Replies (14)

A group of students at a school I am working in are creating a new school using the minecraft app on their iPad. What we are looking for is an app that will record the minecraft screen as they take us on a tour around their world.  Can anyone suggest an app that records the screen while you are on the app and your voice?

Thanks

Tania

Replies

• Allanah King (View all users posts) 09 Aug 2013 11:22am ()

I would reflect my iPad onto the laptop using Reflector.app and record the screen using Quicktime and save to Vimeo. I do have an app on the iPad called XRec but it has been pulled from the iTunes store already!

• Allanah King (View all users posts) 09 Aug 2013 1:00pm ()

If the children not allowed to bring their iPad to school for the day then maybe they can take an iPad home for the evening and use the video to record the screen while the child is talking. Won't be stuning quality but it could work.

• Allanah King (View all users posts) 10 Aug 2013 2:09pm ()

Thanks for sharing Display Recorder.

I have it Display Recorder not the HD version but you have to change the setting to America all the time to work and then change it back for everything else to work so I deleted it cos I could be bothered.

Does the HD version have the same bug- it it doesn't it may well be worth the $10.

Join this group to contribute to discussions.