Search

Welcome

• Public
Started by Barbara Reid 18 May 2013 8:04pm () Replies (6)

Welcome to the Quadbloggers Aotearoa Group. Please fill in the google form to take part. See this groups bookmarks for suggestions for blogging and teaching students how to comment. (In the group sidebar or use the tags)

Replies

• Susan Feron (View all users posts) 18 May 2013 8:38pm ()

The students individual gsites are linked to the class one.  Their blogs will link directly on a page from the class gsite as well as to their gsite.

Excited about having links to others doing this.  Should be great having real audiences for our students as well as the professional support of each other.  Thanks for setting this up for us.

Cheers Susan

• Kate Smith (View all users posts) 19 May 2013 9:43pm ()

I am excited!! I have done quad blogging before with overseas classes but would love to be doing it with some other New Zealand classes.  How many have signed up? When do you hope to get it started?

• Barbara Reid (View all users posts) 19 May 2013 9:53pm ()

Hi again Kate. Just created the site yesterday so will be looking for teachers to sign up this week. As soon as there are enough classes in one age group, I will contact you then, so spread the word.

• Catriona Pene (View all users posts) 20 May 2013 10:14am ()

What a great idea Barbara! Well done you for getting this all up and running. I will certainly be sending some teachers your way who are looking for the next challenge in blogging : ) 

• Jacinda Panther (View all users posts) 21 May 2013 9:14pm ()

This is awesome. We have a few international connections running at the moment but it would be great to be blogging with some closer to home!

Join this group to contribute to discussions.