Search

Getting to know each other.

As we are coming together, from working in a range of projects, for the hui, it would be great to start getting to know each other before we meet face to face.

How about introducing yourself and saying what you are passionate about in relation to education.

Replies

• Catriona Pene (View all users posts) 16 May 2013 12:52pm ()

Kia ora all and welcome to our shared space for the 2013 VPLD and DigiAdvisor hui.

I am Catriona Pene and I am based in Whangarei where I work as a BeL facilitator and online in the VLN. I also help Merryn and Hazel put together the monthly VPLD newsletter and keep the VLN VPLD space up to date.

I am passionate about e-learning as a way of upgrading teaching practice to improve engagement, accessibility and outcomes for all students.

I am looking forward to meeting you all face to face at the hui.

• Catriona Pene (View all users posts) 17 May 2013 8:34am ()

Thanks Merryn for kicking this off - love the look of the programme : )

• Catriona Pene (View all users posts) 17 May 2013 8:37am ()

Kia ora Vicki,

Sounds like the hui is a great place to recharge our inspirational batteries and catch the enthusiasm from our peers. Looking forward to your session Vicki and meeting you face-to-face. : )

• Catriona Pene (View all users posts) 28 May 2013 8:51pm ()

Welcome Peter and like you I love my job but am really excited to be spending 2 days with like minded educators - roll on Thursday!

Join this group to contribute to discussions.