Search

Getting to know each other.

As we are coming together, from working in a range of projects, for the hui, it would be great to start getting to know each other before we meet face to face.

How about introducing yourself and saying what you are passionate about in relation to education.

Replies

• Merryn Dunmill (View all users posts) 16 May 2013 2:35pm ()

Kia ora koutou, talofa lava, malo e lelei, kia orana and warm greetings to all

Ko Merryn Dunmill taku ingoa, no Otautahi ahau. I'm lucky to work in both VPLD and Digi-Adivsor programmes so feel I know or have met, at least, most of you who will be attending what we hope will be a fantastic learning experience for everyone - our joint hui. Big ask! The good thing about this two day hui, is that you peeps will be the facilitators, workshop planners and presenters - a very organic and collaborative process. Not often educators get to do that. Each and every participant is so very talented, committed and enthusiastic and you all have the students at the centre, the heart, the focus of all you do in your work. So, I'm passionate about working with and learning from all of YOU.

It's going to be a fun-filled, experience-packed two days  of PLD - we're doing all we can to ensure you enjoy every minute of it. 

See you there!

• Merryn Dunmill (View all users posts) 30 May 2013 9:56pm ()

Kia ora koutou. Talofa lava. Merryn Dunmill here working in both VPLD and Digi Advisor programmes with all you lovely people. Feeling very lucky to be learning from/with you.

I live in Sumner, Christchurch and enjoyed a light dusting of snow on Tuesday. 

Enjoying Samoan language week so signing of with.....

Manuia le aso.

Join this group to contribute to discussions.