Search

So how are you using the VLN?

• Public
Started by Moana Timoko 15 Apr 2013 9:40am () Replies (4)

How are you all using the VLN?  It would be great to hear about your VLN journey here.  Have you joined Groups of Interest?  Are you lurking?  Are you contributing to discussions? Have you completed your Profile Page and added a photo?  Tell us about your journey here - Thanks!

Replies

• Brent 1975 (View all users posts) 16 Apr 2013 10:01am ()

I make sure to keep an eye on it at least once a week and contribute where I see fit. I've started a group or two even- but - I'm a music teacher and there doesnt seem to be alot of discussion about music and especially as it pertains to kura Maori that I can see or find - but then again I struggle to see the forest for the trees on here at times!

• Andrea Pijacun (View all users posts) 16 Apr 2013 5:16pm ()

Tena koe Moana.  As a newbie around here, I am still very much trying to find my feet but am planning on having a good look around over the holidays.  Anyone know of a group that focuses on cultural performing arts? (Pasifika and Maori).

• Aiono Manu Faaea-Semeatu (View all users posts) 16 Apr 2013 5:27pm ()

Talofa lava Brent and Andrea!

As a former HOD Performing Arts and HOD Music I would welcome the discussions that you would like to have around NCEA Music and cultural Performing Arts.  I'm not sure if there are any groups that focus on cultural performing arts but ask the questions - we're here to help :-)

Join this group to contribute to discussions.

MoToMa MaP

MoToMa MaP

MoToMa MaP Moana, Togi and Manu - Māori and Pasifika Educator MaPinjas Wannabe Ninjas on a Learning with Digital Technologies Tip!