Search

Weebley ......pluses and minuses please

• Public
Started by Leigh Hynes 27 Feb 2013 9:04pm () Replies (6)

Primary school looking at options for learning managment systems.. Pluses and minuses for Weebley please?

Replies

• Nathaniel Louwrens (View all users posts) 27 Feb 2013 10:10pm ()

I wondered this too. I agree with what Suzie has written - if it is Weebly, it's not really an LMS. Makes very good websites and is quite straight-forward, but I cannot see how it would work as an LMS.

• Suzie Vesper (View all users posts) 27 Feb 2013 10:04pm ()

Sorry - just realised there is more than one thread with this question. Here is my reply from the other thread:

I'm not sure that I'd put Weebly into the LMS camp. It is basically a tool for creating websites and it doesn't give you much in the way of features beyond this though it does do websites really well. I use it for one of my own websites. It is pretty easy to use. If you're looking for free LMS options, I think things like Edmodo provide more features to help you manage the learning environment but this is just my opinion.

• Jennieb2 (View all users posts) 27 Feb 2013 9:54pm ()

Is it weebly.com? Or are you talking about a different program?

• Nathaniel Louwrens (View all users posts) 27 Feb 2013 9:49pm ()

do you have a link for Weebley, Leigh? Googled it and didn't find it.

thanks.

Nathaniel

• Vicki Hagenaars (View all users posts) 27 Feb 2013 9:41pm ()

Not much help Leigh, but will be interested in the responses as we have one staff member who swears by it and is not happy about having to use the Ultranet. . .

Join this group to contribute to discussions.