Search

How do I delete a group page?

• Public
Started by ian suckling 13 Dec 2012 9:25am () Replies (6)

I wish to manage the group area but can't find how to delete a page that is no longer needed.

Replies

• Hayden Shaw (View all users posts) 13 Dec 2012 9:34am ()

Hi Ian,

If your wanting to delete a group in it's entirety.  Within the particular groups home page you should notice an 'Edit group' button on the top right.  If you scroll down that page you should see a 'Delete group' button. 

Hope this helps.  Get back to me with any issues.

Cheers Hayden

• ian suckling (View all users posts) 13 Dec 2012 9:39am ()

Thanks Hayden, but no. I want to delete a page in a group area.

Ian

• Hayden Shaw (View all users posts) 13 Dec 2012 9:50am ()

If you navigate to the page, you should see a delete button - i've attached a screenshot for you. If this doesn't help, flick us an email to help@vln.school.nz with the page in question.

Delete Page Screenshot

• Moana Timoko (View all users posts) 01 Aug 2013 9:20pm ()

Hi Hayden - I am a moderator of a few groups and see that the delete button doesn't appear for some pages.  Could this possibly be because I didn't create them???  It appears for some of my pages, and then it's not there in others.  I am able to edit the pages that I may not have created...but I'm thinking I may not be able to delete them.

Moana

• admin (View all users posts) 02 Aug 2013 8:06am ()

You should be able to delete anything within a group in which you are a moderator for.  Send an email to help@vln.school.nz with a few examples of pages you can't delete.

Join this group to contribute to discussions.

Help

Help

This group is a place to find or request help in the VLN.