Search

Meta Courses

• Public
Started by Gerard Macmanus 12 Apr 2012 5:41pm () Replies (1)

moodle courses

I have always wondered why I couldn't do meta courses, I could only do standard courses, but now I have the answer.

http://docs.moodle.org/21/en/Course_meta_link

This needed to enable this as a setting within moodle

Admin settings for Course meta link

• The Course meta link plugin may be enabled or disabled throughout the site in Settings > Site administration > Plugins > Enrolments > Manage enrol plugins.
  • The page Settings > Site administration > Plugins > Enrolments > Course meta link contains options for defaults that admin can set. (It can be also be accessed by clicking the Settings link on on the course meta link section of Settings > Site administration > Plugins > Enrolments > Manage enrol plugins)
  • When a course uses a course meta link to bring in enrolments from another ("child") course, the course roles of that other course are carried over ("synchronised"). Roles which are not normally synchronised are listed here and may be selected on this page to be included in the synchronisation process the next time cron runs.

Join this group to contribute to discussions.

Moodle

Moodle

Moodle is an managed learning environment (MLE) and this is a group for folk using any version of Moodle. A great place to share our Moodle experiences, tips and tricks.