Search

App Sharing

Started by Allanah King 22 Mar 2011 7:43pm () Replies (286)

Maybe we can start off by all adding one app that we really like?

Replies

• Josie Woon (View all users posts) 01 Mar 2012 8:34pm ()

Just letting the fellow iPad users grimms fairly take interactive pop up book apps are free today there are 4 of them, had a look and they very cute activities and 3D is very cool

Just sharing, enjoy

• Josie Woon (View all users posts) 18 Oct 2012 10:15pm ()

I downloaded this app image Jelly bean counting after reading about it in the Snapshot for learning and tried it with 2 special needs children today.  It worked really well, looks at patterns with 10, 5 and recognising patterns to 10. It speeds the childrens results up be making them work towards a time and with them trying to better their own results.  Its also free so even better.  Next step is multitouch maths once they can recognise and have automatic patterns to 10.

• Josie Woon (View all users posts) 05 Apr 2013 9:00pm ()

Hi klaris

i use spelling city for essential lists. It is now an app that you can download, I have loaded lists 1-4 on my blog, it is the first link under spelling city if you wanted to have a look and see if this would work for you.

http://room9rockets.blogspot.co.nz/p/our.html

i have a few other ones I use Ill take a look at ones that may meet your needs and come back.

• Josie Woon (View all users posts) 12 Apr 2013 3:44pm ()

Hi all

I have 2 learners a Year 3 who is working extremely below not being able to count past 20 and also a Year 3 student who is ESOL with the same issue.

Are there any good apps that say the  number, get them to write it and work on learning the numbers in order.

Thanks

Join this group to contribute to discussions.