Search

How can we use the VLN / Enabling e-Learning for our own learning?

• Public
Started by Enabling e-Learning 23 Feb 2012 9:01pm () Replies (23)

I thought I'd start this thread is for anyone who is still interested in working out what this community space can do for their learning - for example, you might be working out how to tailor your emails, or whether to use a blog or a discussion forum for your questions.

If you are/have attended the free Enabling e-Learning workshop on how to use the VLN Groups (24 Feb), you may still have a few questions - and if you missed it, you can ask for help here instead.

So, ask away - or share how you have set up and are using the space. The only silly queston is the one not asked;-)

Cheers, Karen.

Replies

• Suzie Vesper (View all users posts) 07 Mar 2012 11:35am ()

Brilliant diagram!  I think I am on about a second or third cycle of this. I have belonged to different networks and have engaged with them furiously for awhile only to step back and reassess and in the meantime another network comes along and I start all over again. What I've realised is that I can't maintain all of my networks at once and that it is therefore quite valid to move in and out of them in relation to my needs and interests.

Join this group to contribute to discussions.