Search

How can we use the VLN / Enabling e-Learning for our own learning?

• Public
Started by Enabling e-Learning 23 Feb 2012 9:01pm () Replies (23)

I thought I'd start this thread is for anyone who is still interested in working out what this community space can do for their learning - for example, you might be working out how to tailor your emails, or whether to use a blog or a discussion forum for your questions.

If you are/have attended the free Enabling e-Learning workshop on how to use the VLN Groups (24 Feb), you may still have a few questions - and if you missed it, you can ask for help here instead.

So, ask away - or share how you have set up and are using the space. The only silly queston is the one not asked;-)

Cheers, Karen.

Replies

• Moana Timoko (View all users posts) 07 Mar 2012 11:00am ()

Right - Where am I?  I would say moving into Stage 2.  I'm not overly excited to check on every discussion post notification that I'm receiving but do try to do a quick read over....to see if it aligns with my own interests and mahi.  I like the short entries -....that may link on to something bigger if I choose to go there.  There are times where some of what is shared is like WAY over my head...but hey I'm keen for a challenge and if someone hooks me in...I'm in!

Join this group to contribute to discussions.