Search

Deleting a user

• Public
Started by Lyn Ross 16 Feb 2011 12:40pm () Replies (9)

I need to delete a user that I made when I was playing around.  Its the person 'Te Apiti'.  I have new made a group 'Te Apiti' which is really want I wanted.

Hope you can help

Cheers

Replies

• Glen (View all users posts) 18 Feb 2011 2:38pm ()

Hi Lynn

The group was created with the Te Apiti cluster user, so it is the owner of the group, so if we delete it now it will also delete the group - We will see if we can get the group owner changed to you, and then we can delete the group, but probably won't get it done until next week sorry.

Glen

• Maria Lute (View all users posts) 14 Apr 2011 8:35am ()

I have created several groups and doubled up on one so want to delete it. it is GIfted and Talented RSG Napier. How do I delete a group?

thank you,

Maria

• Karen Spencer (View all users posts) 14 Apr 2011 10:16am ()

Hi Maria,

Go to the group you want to delete, click on Edit group.

Scroll down until you see the 'delete group' button at the bottom.

Give us a shout if you still need help:-)

Cheers

Karen

• Maria Lute (View all users posts) 15 Apr 2011 1:56pm ()

thanks Karen. ;-)

• Mary-Anne Tamati (View all users posts) 30 May 2011 5:17pm ()

Kia ora

I think I unsubscribed myself to the Te Manawa Pou onlinge PD course by accident when I was trying to join my 'sub-group' Tumatauenga. I followed the link to join the sub-group but it only came up with 'request membership' instead of 'join group' on the lefthand side navigation menu.  So I tried to find another way to join and went to the homepage of TEManawa Pou with the subgroups on it and accidently removed myself....I think from everything?? Not sure.Help!! Cheers Mary-Anne

• Dee Reid (View all users posts) 30 May 2011 6:07pm ()

Kei te pai Mary-Anne - all fixed!  Easily one, and easily fixed - ka pai / good on you for requesting to re-join, and for seeking help through the help forum - I'm impressed :-) Ngā mihi, nā Dee

• Mary-Anne Tamati (View all users posts) 30 May 2011 6:18pm ()

Ka mau te wēhi Dee!!!...kei te tino harikoa ahau inaianei...mauri ora!! Mary-Anne

Join this group to contribute to discussions.

Help

Help

This group is a place to find or request help in the VLN.