Search

What happens to a cluster webspace once the ICTPD contract ends?

• Public
Started by Jeanette Hinerangi Eruera Murphy 06 Dec 2011 3:38pm () Replies (14)

Kia Ora Koutou.  I am the Facilitator for PeaK-ICT and our online resource space was set up before we joined the VLN.  Lately I have been thinking about sustainability post our contract (that ends this year) and...where to from here?  What really does happen to a cluster webspace once the ICTPD contract ends?  Should we be thinking about uploading the BEST of three years of work to the VLN?

Please share your thoughts.  Creative ideas most welcomeEmbarassed

Replies

• Enabling e-Learning (View all users posts) 12 Dec 2011 9:30pm ()

A fascinating discussion, which I guess is as much about sustaining professional learning as it is about keeping a space alive online.

To keep a space thriving (if it was thriving before;-) it needs to be part of a shared sense of group practice. If it's just down to one person, it's not really an online community space that looks into practice.

So, I wonder if the question is: to what extent does a teaching team want to keep on working together to sustain the way they have been inquiring and exploring?  And if they do, how can the online space complement and extend the face-to-face reflection and connection?

Join this group to contribute to discussions.