Search

Now that Ulearn is over...

• Public
Started by Tessa Gray 26 Oct 2011 10:46am () Replies (4)

imageUlearn was great! If you were like me, you met up with old friends and colleagues and made new connections on the way. Once again, this national event has been enlightening and inspiring.

So how can you stay in touch with fellow colleagues and thought leaders beyond the conference?

You could:

And how can you continue the learning buzz online, especially for those who didn’t attend Ulearn?

• Share the resources above with fellow colleagues back at school.
  • If you presented at Ulearn, upload your presentations to http://community.core-ed.org/
  • Access and any ideas to the collaborative google doc http://goo.gl/153ma  (Thanks for sharing this Kelly Faulkner)
  • Start a blog post or discussion about a new idea, inspired moment, wondering you might have - in your own group in the VLN.
  • Invite fellow colleagues to join you in the VLN groups space and leave comments.
  • Post new discoveries to the VLN wire.

Anything else?

Replies

• Tessa Gray (View all users posts) 26 Oct 2011 11:18am ()

And this is what it looks like.../pg/blog/read/158218/ulearn11-reflection

• Enabling e-Learning (View all users posts) 26 Oct 2011 12:03pm ()

Thanks, Tessa :-)

The Enabling e-Learning communities, and related social media, offer a central space for anyone interested in using ICT to enhance teaching and learning.

For those who attended the conference - and for the many educators who might have wanted to but couldn't - Enabling e-Learning provides a hub, all year round, to connect fellow educators, share ideas, ask questions and create new knowledge.

Pop by and check out the discussions, sub-communities and term 4 opportunities: /pg/groups/118255/enabling-elearning/

We're offering a free repeat of our ULearn workshop, for anyone who wants to attend, briefly exploring what Enabling e-Learning is, on 9 November: /pg/event_calendar/view/158249

Look forward to seeing you there!

• Claire (View all users posts) 03 Nov 2011 9:54pm ()

This was my 4th year at U-Learn and I have to say I only set my professional learning goals because of your previous post... I went there focussed and came back focussed. Because I set the goals prior to leaving, I shared these with my boss and he too, began investigating the same path. As a consequence, we have google accounts ready to go for the kids for 2012 and staff are on board - YAY!

Join this group to contribute to discussions.