Search

Discussion topics

• Public

PBL

Started by Louise Gray 01 Apr 2017 6:04pm () Replies (2) Last reply by Tessa Gray
    I have just started using seesaw for students to document their project. My last discussion topic was asking "What makes good PBL"? There seems to be some opinion it can be done poorly. Found this website...
    • Public

PBL and John Hattie

Started by Louise Gray 26 Mar 2017 3:04pm () Replies (1) Last reply by Louise Gray
    I have heard on the grapevine (or should I say on some blogs) recently  that John Hattie is not that in favour of PBL. Or did I not get that right? What were his objections exactly?   
    • Public

Masters research project

Started by Freya Wolfe 07 Aug 2016 7:49pm () Replies (3) Last reply by Freya Wolfe
    Hi there,   I am just starting my Masters in Applied Practice and am seeking NEw Zealand based research in primary and intermediate schools and perhaps year 9 entrants... does anyone have any links they could possibly...
    • Public

Hi

Started by Kataraina Wilcox 12 Jul 2016 1:47am () Replies (1) Last reply by Kataraina Wilcox
    Hi there, I'm trying to connect with PBL-minded educators. I'm in love with it. My homeroom did it for geometry and I would love to incorporate it more. My website for it is: kateachespbl.weebly.com Cheers Kat