Search

Discussion topics

• Public

Helpful Apps

Started by Vicki Crozier 05 Sep 2013 3:15pm () Replies (1) Last reply by Vicki Crozier
    Have just tried out an app Jumbled sentences it was good for my more able children.  A parent recommended Number ID which is good for reading number words and identifying the numerals 1-10 Vicki
    • Public

handwriting

Started by Steph 01 Sep 2013 7:49pm () Replies (2) Last reply by Diane Mills
    Another good handwriting app is little writer
    • Public

Apps for i-pads

Started by teresaneilson 01 Sep 2013 2:24pm () Replies (2) Last reply by Diane Mills
    thanks for the recent apps that have been downladed.  I really like the words for numbers one but without the sound turned up.  and the handrwriting app is useful - Blobble Writer.  I downlaoaded a couple of basic facts apps over the...
    • Public

ipad link

Started by Elizabeth C 11 Aug 2013 11:14am () Replies (1) Last reply by Elizabeth C
    Rachel...oops...put this onto Dianes page by mistake!!! that link to Tauranga primary was interesting..sound feedback from the teacher...good to see that clear direction re the more effective ways to teach successfully...i.e. her cmments re writing...
    • Public

QR Generator

Started by Elizabeth C 02 Jul 2013 8:57pm () Replies (2) Last reply by Rachel Cornforth
    Rachel...would love to come and see it in action...will pop in next week sometime...if not earlier!
    • Public

quad bloggers fading out

Started by Rachel Cornforth 28 Jun 2013 4:36pm () Replies (1) Last reply by Rachel Cornforth
    Have any of you had trouble with your quadblogging classes not presenting any work or commenting?
    • Public

Helping with blog comments

Started by Gabe.H 17 Jun 2013 7:37pm () Replies (2) Last reply by Rachel Cornforth
    Rachel, wondered if you would like to pair up with my kids sometime to help yours make a comment on one of your quad blog classes? Gabe
    • Public

Starting out as Quad bloggers!

Started by Gabe.H 10 Jun 2013 8:14pm () Replies (1) Last reply by Gabe.H
    It was great to share comments from students of another intermediate class on my classes kidblog pages today. By end of week I hope to have my class made comments on others work. Looking forward to them being able to develop confidence in making...