Search
  • Discussion
  • ECE Identity, Language, Culture and Community Engagement - Kaikohekohe

Discussion topics

• Public

Ipads @ Ka Tui

Started by Moana Timoko 10 Sep 2013 4:45pm () Replies (1) Last reply by Moana Timoko
    Kia ora Here are some useful links that you may want to check out: The Ipad/Ipod User group on the VLN Ipads in the Junior Classroom Tania Coutts and Tara Fagan share 'Exploring Apps' here: http://exploringapps.blogspot.co.nz/ Where are...
    • Public

Panui: Mana Tau Ora Day @ Thursday 12th Sep

Started by Joanne Kiro 05 Sep 2013 10:20pm () Replies (1) Last reply by Joanne Kiro
    Mana Tau Ora Day @Thurs, 12 Sept 2013, 11am-2pm (Kaikohe Memorial Hall) This is a free community health promotions event to raise awareness around what health services are available in the Kaikohe community and how people can access these...
    • Public

ILCCE Participation Panui

Started by Joanne Kiro 15 Jul 2013 12:37pm () Replies (2) Last reply by Joanne Kiro
    Kia ora koutou..... Cant believe how fast this term has gone and with whanau, tamariki being sick during this time of the year, just keep well. I just want to mihi to you all for the awesome mahi you's do in your centre's. :) Also those of...
    • Public

He Panui for Term Three

Started by Joanne Kiro 02 Jul 2013 12:28pm () Replies (1) Last reply by Joanne Kiro
           Kohatu (Stone / Rock) Workshop Coming up for the holidays, we have the opportunity to have a young student   with lots of talent to share with you her skills of Art on Kohatu (rock/stone).   She is...
    • Public

Panui: Mid-North ECE Network Hui (21st August 3.pm Kaikohekohe M.o.E Office

Started by Joanne Kiro 15 May 2013 3:31pm () Replies (1) Last reply by Joanne Kiro
    Kia ora koutou, An Invitation to your Early Childhood Service: Management, Service Providers, Supervisors, Teachers and Educators. Mid-North ECE Network Hui 21st August 2013 3.pm M.o.E Office 113 Broadway Kaikohekohe *Focus: ERO presentation...
    • Public

looking forward to networking

Started by Raewyn Ings 16 Feb 2013 2:14pm () Replies (5) Last reply by Moana Timoko
    I am really looking forward to working/networking with others in Kaikohekohe. Challenging behaviour is a topic I would like some input into from others in our community. Hope this is where I am supposed to put stuff up.
    • Public

Language & Natural Resource Initiative (Term Two 2013)

Started by Joanne Kiro 10 May 2013 3:46pm () Replies (1) Last reply by Joanne Kiro
    Emerging Natural Resources and Language initiative  with the inclusion of a Marae kaupapa (Whakapapa 0 Kaikohekohe)  Each ECE will be engaged in a lesson plan that encompass: * Mahere Akonga: Giving educators a whakatau...
    • Public

ECE Panui

Started by Joanne Kiro 13 Feb 2013 12:56pm () Replies (2) Last reply by Joanne Kiro
    Kihi Ririnui has started as a Waiata tutor for all of the participating centres.  Kihi will work with each centre for an hour every week over a period of 4 weeks. Each centre will plan and shape a 5 - 10 minute performance bracket...
    • Public

ECE Panui

Started by Joanne Kiro 03 Mar 2013 3:22pm () Replies (1) Last reply by Joanne Kiro
    National Tamariki Ora Week Monday 4th March: Tamariki Wellness Day Nau Mai, Haere Mai Where: Memorial Park Kaikohekohe Time: 11.30am Well child checks Before school checks Dental resources Activities  See you there
    • Public

others from Kaikohekohe

Started by Raewyn Ings 23 Feb 2013 1:02am () Replies (4) Last reply by Raewyn Ings
    Is there anybody else on line yet? I'm liking this format and am wondering what others think of it?
ECE Identity, Language, Culture and Community Engagement - Kaikohekohe

ECE Identity, Language, Culture and Community Engagement - Kaikohekohe

A support network group for the participating Early Childhood Centres of Kaikohekohe