Search

Discussion topics

• Public

WELCOME 2017 INTAKE!!!

Started by Bridget Blair 16 Feb 2018 12:11pm () Replies (2) Last reply by Caleb
    To add to discussions just click on the green words "add discussion topics" at the top of this thread! I am happy to post some images of folios from last year into the group photo album... if anyone is interested...
    • Public

Hi for 2014

Started by Janice Abo Ganis 28 Mar 2014 1:37pm () Replies (4) Last reply by Madeline Campbell
    I haven't used this site much but would be interested in talking with other VC teachers about tips and strategies for engaging studnets in this type of learning and for retaining momentum.   thanks Janice
    • Public

Critical Thinking in PHO301

Started by Lucy Mackie 10 Jun 2013 9:28pm () Replies (4) Last reply by Lara
    Hi all, I am a recent member of VLN and am just coming to terms with all the resources available. This year (as part of my action research) I am looking into developing critical thinking with my Level 3 Photography class. Just wondered if anyone...
    • Public

Scholarship

Started by Janice Abo Ganis 18 Feb 2013 9:17am () Replies (3) Last reply by Sally Waanders
    Dear Sam,   One of my students is doing scholarship photography. Please can anyone give me any advice about how best to approach his learning. He is a VC student not at my school who gained a merit in Photo last year. Thanks janice
    • Public

L3 Folio feedback

Started by Matt Jarry 12 Mar 2012 3:54pm () Replies (17) Last reply by Maryann Darmody
    Hi all, Firstly, thanks Sam for setting this up as I reckon it's nice to have subject-specific pages to accompany Visarts. I would love to get some feedback on this folio from last year. The student got a solid 'E' for his 3.2 and was awarded an...
    • Public

Welcome to the Level 3 Photography discussion

Started by Sam Cunnane 11 Mar 2012 11:32am () Replies (6) Last reply by Sam Cunnane
    This group is set up as a focused (haha. "focused") discussion page for people who wnat to share their struggles and successes with teaching Level 3 Photography, particularly in relation to the externally assessed folio. I will drop in an out from...