Search

Discussion topics

• Public

Blog comments

Started by Dee Reid 24 May 2011 8:02pm () Replies (4) Last reply by Dee Reid
    It appears our group blog /pg/blog/temanawapou/read/53625/ko-te-wiki-tuawh is only allowing a maximum of 4 comments to be viewed at any one time....any chance this could be opened up for us?  Is there a way we can change the blog settings to...
    • Public

Editing Comments on Group Pages and Blog Posts

Started by Dee Reid 25 May 2011 7:45am () Replies (3) Last reply by Dee Reid
    Is there any way we can edit a  comment we make on a group page or a blog post we make on a group blog? (without having to delete it first and re-edit that way?)  
    • Public

Order of resources

Started by Lyn Ross 25 May 2011 5:51pm () Replies (2) Last reply by Hayden Shaw
    I have 10 resources in the Te Apiti ICT Cluster Group resources.  I want to change their order - so the main ones are at the top when the page loads.  I know you can click on A-Z view, but this isn't what I want.  Help would be...
    • Public

creating accounts

Started by Chris Jager 31 May 2011 12:24pm () Replies (6) Last reply by Chris Jager
    Hi everyone Am looking for some clarity around creating accounts. When I first created my VLN account I did so via the register link on the VLN home page using my work email address. I knew I had built a profile so subsequently I chose...
    • Public

deleting a group

Started by Chris Jager 10 Jun 2011 3:01pm () Replies (2) Last reply by Chris Jager
    Hi there Just wondering what the process is for deleting a group. I notice one of my clusters has created two group spaces, one of which is not being used. Seems sensible to delete it. However when I went into a group I created to see whether it...
    • Public

Email notifications

Started by Megan Melvin 07 Jun 2011 4:42pm () Replies (4) Last reply by Glen
    Hi there, can anyone tell me if it is possible to turn off the email notifications on a group discussion? It is possible to turn off notifications under individual profile or in the discussion setup? Thanks, Meg
    • Public

Having trouble pasting content

Started by Tessa Gray 08 Jun 2011 10:12am () Replies (6) Last reply by Tessa Gray
    Hi there, I've been having some trouble in the last couple of days when pasting content into pages/resources/comments. The script prompt appears twice and the second time it tells me it's "CLEANED" something???? Perhaps I'm having trouble with my...
    • Public

Help for a TMP participant

Started by Tamara Bell  08 Jun 2011 11:52am () Replies (1) Last reply by Tamara Bell 
    Hi guys, /pg/profile/tash
    • Public

Help for a TMP participant

Started by Tamara Bell  08 Jun 2011 11:52am () Replies (3) Last reply by Hayden Shaw
    Hi guys, /pg/profile/tash
    • Public

Subgroup Navigation

Started by Dee Reid 10 Jun 2011 11:21pm () Replies (3) Last reply by Dee Reid
    Kia ora koutou, Is it at all possible to have a default link in the navigation menu for all subgroups that can take you directly back to the 'parent' group? i.e. quick and easy 'exit and return' to the parent group from any subgroup feature? e.g....
    • Public

Group access to a file you are uploading to a subgroup

Started by Dee Reid 11 Jun 2011 9:55am () Replies (2) Last reply by Hayden Shaw
    Kia ora anō, Is it possible to include an access setting for files uploaded to a subgroup area to include 'parent group' access.  At the moment I can only select from private, public, logged in users, friends or all the other subgroups within...
    • Public

Group pages - sorting posts

Started by Dee Reid 11 Jun 2011 10:22am () Replies (3) Last reply by Dee Reid
    Kia ora, is it possible to sort posts on a group page to be able to view by ascending or descending or by 'most recent'? On our group page /pg/pages/view/53137/ we have to scroll right to the bottom to view the most recent post. Any advice...
    • Public

Discussions

Started by Andy@Waikato 11 Jun 2011 6:57pm () Replies (2) Last reply by Hayden Shaw
    Hi I wonder if you can help? I can't seem to be able to create a discussion in any of my groups. I fill in all the fields but they will not save. No topic error is displayed. Thanks for any help. 
    • Public

Sharing calendars

Started by Colin McDonald 13 Jun 2011 9:56am () Replies (1) Last reply by Colin McDonald
    Is it possible to create sub-groups within the shared calendar to differentiate friends groups as you would in outlook? This would save me trolling through all the users to find a particular sub-group that i want to communicate with; eg...
Help

Help

This group is a place to find or request help in the VLN.